Antisocial media & sports people

Please note grumbles are preferred to praise . . .
Defunda

Antisocial media & sports people

Post by Defunda »

All the ‘sports stars’ are back on social media today, I’ll bet Twitter Facebook etc. were absolutely shitting themselves not! :roll: Why do these people feel the need to go on these sites and who really gives a shit? Also, what do the football players expect? Black white or yellow, if they play for Celtic they’re gonna get abused by Rangers supports, likewise Liverpool and ManU, Spurs and Arsenal it has always been like that and always will be, it’s part of football, social media or not. Do you think professional sports people should be banned from social media by their bosses and sponsors?
isifuba

Re: Antisocial media & sports people

Post by isifuba »

A firm I worked for banned all the salesmen from using social media for anything but private conversation. One of the fools told the world he’d drunk three bottles of red wine and was up until 3am, while he was driving at 8am. So, in such cases I believe employers do have the right to ban it.
Compo: ". . . in perfect condition, a manually operated siren worked by hand . . ."

Early riser

Re: Antisocial media & sports people

Post by Early riser »

Yes, you would think the last thing a professional sports star or celebrity would want to get tangled up with is trolls. I can imagine if you’re getting battered by idiots all the time you could be properly put off your stroke. It’s probably down to greed again.
🇬🇧 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿