- Posts: 117
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:37
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-ente ... 06082.html
I found this comment quite amusing and true.
Louis Chilton wrote:Gary Lineker remains, dug in like a unusually well-compensated tick
Compo: ". . . in perfect condition, a manually operated siren worked by hand . . ."
Support Ukraine as best you can, please
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2021 17:37
- Location: Hattusa
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 13:01
It’s true though, they can’t get him out
Incidentally BBC, a hot cigarette end applied to the rear end of the bloodsucker usually dislodges the little bastards. Adding Jeyes fluid to the bath water once a week will keep them away in future. It will pong a bit but you won’t have creepy crawlies trying to suck lifeblood.
- "The more connected we get the more alone we become" - Kyle Broflovski©
- ”There will be legions of cricket lovers of both genders through whose lips the abomination ‘BATTER’ will never pass so long as we live” - Simon Heffer - Telegraph